Techsaaz.com is dedicated to protecting your privacy. Message If you have any questions or concerns about how your Personal Data is being used, please get in touch with us at, and we would be happy to help.
Any information pertaining to a named or distinguishable natural person is considered personal data.
Processing is any action taken on a collection of personal data or on a set of personal data as a whole.
A natural person whose Personal Data is being processed is known as a data subject.
Child: A natural person who is under the age of sixteen.
Whether capitalized or not, we or us – techsaaz.com
Principles of Data Protection
We pledge to abide by the following set of data protection guidelines:
- Processing is legal, equitable, and open. Our processing operations are justified by law. Your rights are always taken into account when we process personal data. Upon request, we will provide you information about processing.
- Processing is restricted to the intended use. The purposes for which we Process Personal Data are appropriate.
- Processing is performed with little data. For whatever reason, we only collect and process the absolute minimum amount of personal data.Processing is constrained by https://www.techsaaz.com/
The rights of the data subject are as follows:
- The right to information means that you have the right to know if your personal data is being processed, as well as what information is being collected, where it is coming from, why it is being collected, and who is processing it.
- You have the right to view the information that has been gathered about or about you. You have the right to request and acquire a copy of the Personal Data that has been collected.
- You have the right to ask for the correction or deletion of any erroneous or incomplete Personal Data that pertains to you.
- You have the right to have your Personal Data removed from our databases if certain conditions are met.
- Right to limit processing, or the ability to stop having your personal data processed when specific circumstances apply.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as when it is used for direct marketing.
- You have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling, and you do not have to accept a decision that is exclusively based on automated processing. This is a right that you have the ability to use if a result of your profile has legal repercussions for you or seriously affects you.
- Right to data portability: If it is possible, you have the right to get your personal data directly from one Processor to another in a machine-readable format.
- Right to file a complaint – If we reject your request made in accordance with your right of access, we shall explain our decision to you. Please get in touch with us if you’re unhappy with how your request was handled.
- Right to assistance from a supervisory authority – this refers to your ability to seek assistance from a supervisory authority as well as other legal remedies, such as suing for damages.
- You have the right to revoke any permission you have previously provided to the processing of your personal data.
Data we collect
The details you have submitted to us
This information may include your name, billing address, home address, or other details that are essential to provide a product or service to you or to improve your interaction with us as a client. We save the data you provide us so you may leave comments or engage in other online activities. Examples of this data might include your name and email address.
The data about you that is automatically gathered
This contains data that cookies and other session mechanisms automatically keep. For instance, it may include information about your shopping cart, your IP address, your purchasing history (if any), etc. Your customer experience will be improved with this information. Your actions may be recorded when you use our services or browse the pages on our website.
The information provided by our partners
With verification that they have the legal right to share such information with us, we collect information from our trusted partners. Either you have personally given them this information, or they have learned this about you via other legal means.
Publicly accessible data
We may collect information about you that is already accessible to the public.
Additionally, in order to guarantee that every user of any of our websites may efficiently use and navigate the site, we gather the following information:
- technical data, such as your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect to the Internet;
- the kind and version of your browser, the time zone you are in, and the browser plug-ins you are using;
- system and platform for operating;
- The Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our site, as well as information about your visit.
We gather the information provided in the comments form, the visitor’s IP address, and the user agent string from their browser when they post comments on our site in order to assist stop spam.
The Gravatar service may get an encrypted string (also known as a hash) made from your email address in order to determine if you are using it. You may see the Gravatar service’s privacy statement at https://automattic.com/privacy/. Once your remark has been approved, the whole public may see your profile image next to it.
Avoid uploading photos with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) if you want to submit them to the website. Any location data from photographs on the website may be downloaded and extracted by website visitors.
Information provided via contact forms may be used to contact you. Information provided via the contact form is not used by us for marketing purposes.
material from other websites that is embedded
This website’s articles may include embedded material (such as videos, photographs, articles, etc.). When another website’s content is embedded, it operates exactly as if the user had really visited the other website.
These websites may gather information about you, utilize cookies, include extra third-party monitoring, and keep track of how you engage with the embedded material. If you have an account and are signed in to the website, they may also be able to track how you interact with the embedded content.
On our website, we utilize Amazon Advertising and Google AdSense.
Cookies are used by Google, a third-party provider, to deliver adverts on our website. Using the DART cookie, Google may target advertisements to our users based on their past use of our website and other websites on the Internet. Users may choose not to have the DART cookie used by viewing the privacy statement for the Google Ad and Content Network.
Google AdSense is used on our website to fund:
- Reporting on Google Display Network Impressions
- Reporting on Demographics and Interests
- Using the DoubleClick Platform
To gather information about how users interact with ad impressions and other ad service features as they relate to our website, we and third-party vendors like Google use first-party cookies (like the Google Analytics cookies), third-party cookies (like the DoubleClick cookie), or other third-party identifiers.
The Google Ad Settings website allows users to establish choices for how Google advertises to them. The Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out website or the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add-on are other options for choosing not to receive advertising from certain companies.
On occasion, at our discretion, we could provide or feature on our website third-party goods or services. The privacy policies for each of these other websites vary. Consequently, we are not liable or accountable for the deeds or content of
any allied websites. However, we strive to keep the quality of our website high and value any feedback on these.
How We Use Personal Data About You
- We use your personal information to:
- offer our service to you (for instance, by setting up your account or by giving you the goods and services you’ve asked for).
- enhance the client experience;
- enhancing our website to better serve you;
- satisfy a legal or contractual responsibility;
- provide you the information you’ve asked for or that we believe would be pertinent to a topic in which you’ve shown interest;
- safeguard the safety and security of our websites and the supporting network infrastructure for our company;
- to make your experience more tailored, to enable us to present the information and product options that most appeal to you, and
- control any correspondence between you and us.
We see it as being in our legitimate interest to provide you with goods or services that are comparable to or the same as your past purchases or browsing habits, unless you have told us differently.
We process your personal data for the following reasons with your permission:
- To send you campaign offers and emails (from us, our carefully chosen partners, or both);
- For additional uses for which we’ve gotten your permission;
We process your personal data in order to comply with legal obligations and/or use it for alternatives allowed by law. We retain the right to utilize and anonymize any collected Personal Data. Only when the data has been made anonymous will we utilize it beyond the parameters of this Policy.
Even if they are not specifically listed above, we may nonetheless use your Personal Data for other, compatible purposes with the original reason it was collected. To do this, we’ll make sure that:
- Relates to the nature of Personal Data and is appropriate for further Processing;
- The additional processing wouldn’t be detrimental to your interests,
- There would be sufficient protection for processing.
If there is any further processing or uses, we will let you know.
Who has access to your personal information
Your Personal Data is not disclosed to unaffiliated third parties. In certain situations, we share personally identifiable information with our dependable partners to help you get the service you need or to improve your customer experience.
For instance, we provide your information to:
- Internet Analytics
- YouTube AdSense
- Amazon Partners
We only collaborate with Data Processing partners that can provide your Personal Data with a sufficient degree of security. When required by law, we may divulge your Personal Data to other parties including government agencies. If you have given your permission or if there are other valid reasons for it, we may release your Personal Data to third parties.
How your data is secured by us
We make every effort to protect your personal data. Where appropriate, we anonymize and pseudonymize data. We keep an eye out for threats to our systems’ security. We do not use PCI-compliant scanning or screening for vulnerabilities.
To secure personal information, we have implemented security measures that, in our opinion, are suitable. The events that take place between your device and the edge of our information infrastructure, however, are not within our control. You should be aware of the many information security dangers that may exist and take the necessary precautions to protect your personal data. With regard to violations that take place outside of our control, we assume no responsibility.
Despite our best efforts, we are unable to guarantee the security of your information. However, we guarantee to alert the proper authorities in the event of a data breach. In the event that your rights or interests are threatened, we will also let you know. We shall take all reasonable steps to guard against security lapses and support law enforcement in the event that they do happen.
Please be aware that your username and password must be kept private if you have an account with us.
We do not intentionally or with the intent of collecting information from youngsters. Children are not the intended audience for our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
- An invisible text file called a cookie is kept on your computer. Cookies hold data that is necessary to the operation of websites. The cookies that our website creates are only accessible by us. Cookies are manageable at the browser level. If you choose to deactivate cookies, you may have trouble using certain features.
- Cookies that are necessary to access our website’s key services, including logging in, are dependent on these cookies. There is no personal data collection with these cookies.
- Cookies with functionality – These cookies provide features that make using our service easier and enable the provision of more specialized services. For instance, they could save your name and email address from comment forms so you don’t have to input it again the next time you leave a remark.
- Cookies used for analytics – these cookies are used to monitor how our services and website are used and performed.
- Cookies that serve adverts that are relevant to you and your interests are known as “advertising cookies.” They are also used to restrict how often you view advertisements. Usually, advertising networks will add them with the owner of the website’s consent. These cookies keep track of the websites you’ve visited, and they share that information with third parties like marketers. Cookies used for targeting or advertising purposes are often connected to website features offered by the other organization.
For instance, you may if you like, you may decide to let cookies save your name, email, and website.
if you post a comment on our website. You may use them at your leisure to avoid having to fill out your
For instance, you may if you like, you may decide to let cookies save your name, email, and website.
if you post a message posted on our website. To save you from having to input your information again every time you submit a comment, these are offered for your convenience. These cookies have a 12-month shelf life.
We will set a temporary cookie to see whether your browser permits cookies if you have an account and log in to our site. There is no personal information in this cookie, which is destroyed when your browser is closed.
could utilize trustworthy third-party providers to track this data on our behalf as well.
You may Alternatively, you may set your computer up to alert you whenever a cookie is set.
delivered. You do this by using the browser’s options. Additionally, you may delete cookies from your computer by using the browser’s settings.
Your experience using a website won’t be impacted if you disable cookies.
To gauge website traffic, we utilize Google Analytics. You may see Google’s own privacy statement here. Should you choose Visit the Google Analytics opt-out website to decline Google Analytics’ monitoring.
Adaptations to this Privacy Statement
We have the authority to make
Last modification was made June 09, 2019.
Read Our Cookies Policy HERE